|Name:||Transport Chain Plate||Application:||Industrial|
|Keyword:||OEM Plastic Parts Injection||Surface:||Smooth|
|Drawing Format:||2D/(PDF/CAD)3D(IGES/STEP)||Service:||Offer Customized|
|Sushi Chain Order Moq:||100 Meter||Sushi Chain Feature:||Conveyor For Food Contact|
Brown plastic chain plate,
PP General Engineering Plastics,
PE General Engineering Plastics
Brown plastic chain plate, wear-resistant high-performance sushi chain General Engineering Plastics
|Sushi chain Size||13 pcs per meter|
|Sushi Chain Material||POM or other materials|
|Place of origin||GuangZhou, China (Mainland)|
|Sushi chain process||Moulding injection|
|Sushi chain Function||convey sushi food dishes in Sush store|
|Sushi chain packing||see order quantity in different size of cartons|
|Sushi chain Color||red,yellow,green,blue,gret or custom color with big quantity|
|Sushi chain life||8 - 10 years|
|Sushi chain Features||Ready mold , for Food contact , easy assembly and disassembly|
|Payment||50% T/T in advance, 50% T/T before delivery|
|Sushi chain Density||1.5g/cm3|
|Delivery||According to the orders, usually 5-15 days|
Transportation and daily maintenance of plastic chain plates and conveyor belts
1. Conveyor belts should be kept clean during transportation and storage to avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow immersion, and prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils,
Contact with organic solvents and other substances, and one meter away from the heating device.
2. The warehouse temperature should be kept between 18-40 ℃ during storage, and the relative humidity should be kept between 50-80%.
3. During the storage period, the product must be placed in a roll without being folded. During the storage period, it should be turned over every quarter.
4. Conveyor belts of different types and specifications are not suitable to be connected together, and their joints are often glued.
5. The type, structure, specification and number of layers of conveying tape should be selected reasonably according to the conditions of use.
6. The running speed of the conveyor belt should generally not be greater than 2.5 m/s, for materials with large lumpiness and abrasion, and those using fixed pears.
The unloading device should be as low as possible.
7. The relationship between the diameter of the transmission roller of the conveyor and the cloth layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the transmission roller and the reversing roller, and the groove angle of the supporting roller
The requirements should be selected reasonably according to the design requirements of the transport aircraft.
8. The feeding direction should follow the running direction of the tape. In order to reduce the impact of the material on the tape when the material is falling, a chute should be used to reduce the material falling distance
In the tape receiving section, the distance between the rollers should be shortened and the buffer roller should be used for leakage. The belt should adopt a soft and moderate baffle plate to avoid
The baffle plate is too hard and scratches the belt surface of the conveyor belt. ?
9. The following items should be paid attention to during the use of the conveyor belt:
① Avoid the roller being covered by the material, causing the rotation failure, prevent the leakage of the material from being stuck between the roller and the tape, pay attention to the lubrication of the movable part,
But no oily conveyor belt shall be allowed;
② Avoid starting with load;
③ Tape deviation occurs, and measures shall be taken to correct it during application;
④ It is found that the tape is partially damaged and the artificial cotton is repaired when it is applied to avoid expansion;
Classification of plastic chain plates
According to the material: polypropylene, polyoxymethylene, polyethylene
According to the pitch points: 12.5mm, 15.2mm, 19.05mm, 25.4mm, 27.2mm, 50.8mm, 57.15mm
According to the degree of environmental protection: food grade, non-food grade
According to performance points: high temperature resistance, oil resistance, wear resistance, acid and alkali corrosion resistance
Contact Person: admin