|Name:||Nylon Processing Parts Slider||Machining Type:||CNC Machining Center|
|Machining Accuracy:||Finishing||Drawing Format:||2D/(PDF/CAD)3D(IGES/STEP)|
|Material:||Plastic||After Warranty Service:||Online Support|
pom cnc polystyrene machining,
polystyrene machining nylon slider,
pom cnc oily self lubricating
Pom Cnc Machining Polystyrene Nylon Slider Self Lubricating milling parts
About the service
1. High precision-strictly control every step of the process and conduct strict quality inspections on products to ensure product quality.
2. Strong production capacity-CNC machine tools run continuously 24 hours a day. In addition, through regular maintenance, these machines can be used for product processing projects for many years.
3. Fast production-provide reliable fast Prototype processing and solutions.
4. High-quality service-timely communication with customers on the production schedule 3+1 service, delivery on time.
|Process||CNC Milling, CNC Turning, Auto lathe,Drilling Laser Cutting,etc|
|Surface Treatment||Powder coating, anodizing, polishing, electroplating,etc|
|Processing equipment||CNC lathe, CNC milling machine, drilling machine Core machine, Cutting machine|
|Accept drawings||CAD (DXE.DWG), PDF, Pro/Engineer|
|Delivery time||1-2 weeks for samples, 3-4 weeks for mass production|
|Quotation||According to your drawing|
|Material||Stainless steel, aluminum alloy, brass, steel Plastic: ABS, Nylon, PC, Pvc,etc|
|Payment||TT, Trade Assurance, Paypal, WestUnion|
(1) POM does not need to be dried before processing, and is better preheated during processing (about 80 ° C),
which is good for product size strength.
(2) The processing temperature of POM is very narrow (0 ~ 215), and it will decompose if it stays in the barrel
slightly higher or if the temperature is higher than 220 ℃, which can lead to irritating formaldehyde gas to result.
(3) If POM material is introduced, the pressure drop should be greater (similar to the pressure of the injection)
to reduce the pressure drop. The speed of the screw should not be too high, and the amount left should be small;
How To Customize
Providing products to serve you better
NO.1 Mailing samples
Our engineers can measure the specifications and test the materials to make an identical product based on the sample you provide.
NO.2 Provide drawings
We support CAD drawings, PDF files, STP, STEP,X-T and other 3D formats for customization and confidential processing of products according to your needs.
NO.3 Only photos
If you only have photos and no detailed drawing samples we can also process and make products for you if you provide us with the detailed dimensions of your products.
Contact Person: admin