|Name:||CNC Machining Ptfe Parts||Drawing Formats:||CAD|
|Free Sample:||YES||Certification:||ISO9001, RoHS, Test Report, Ect.|
|Quality Control:||100% Inspection||Packing:||Wooden Box|
PTFE High Performance Plastics,
Alkali Resistance High Performance Plastics
Strong acid and alkali resistance PTFE customized plastics parts PTFE
Guangdong Engineering Plastics Industries (Group) Co.,Ltd. provides OEM and ODM the sleeve bushing products, if you want to learn more, please feel free to contact our salesperson Chloe Zhu and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plastic parts and materials (PTFE) PTFE(Poly Tetra Fluoro Etylene) has excellent heat resistance (about -250 to 260℃), chemical resistance, abrasion resistance, and outstanding chemical resistance. It also has water-repellent, non-adhesive properties, much better slidability than other plastics. The surface feels very smooth. We can process the PTFE material into various shape such as plate, round bar, pipe. also welding and permeabilizing treatment. Please send us drawings, pictures, or your preference conditions. We will respond quickly and give you the best answer.
All the product pictures on our website just show our machining capability and ranges. We offer machining service according to customer's drawings or samples.
|Product Name||CNC precision machined plastic PTFE parts|
|Surface finish||polishing/anodize/powder coating/zinc plated rome plated|
|File format||solidworks, pro/engineering, auto cad, pdf, jpg|
|Machining Equipment||CNC millinging machine, tuning machine, grinding machine|
auto, motorcycle, industry, agriculture, furniture, elevator
1. Weather resistance, the best aging life among plastics
2. Corrosion resistance, strong acid and alkali resistance, water and various organic solvents.
3. High lubrication, with the smallest coefficient of friction in plastics (0.04)
4. High temperature resistance, long-term use temperature is 200~260C.
5. Low temperature resistance, even if the temperature drops to -1960C, it can maintain 5% elongation.
6. It does not adhere, which is the smallest surface tension among solid materials, and does not adhere to any substance.
7. Excellent electrical performance. It is an ideal C-level insulating material. A thick layer of newspaper can block the high voltage of 1500V.
For CNC machining, the products will be sent for 3 days. And we support OEM and ODM.
Contact Person: admin