|Shape:||According To Your Demand||Free Sample:||Yes|
|Packing:||Wooden Case Packing||Feature:||Self-lubricity|
|Application:||Industrial Equipment||Size:||Custom Size|
Precision Pom Cnc Machining Parts,
Wear Resistance Cnc Machining Parts,
OEM Plastic CNC Machining
Polyformaldehyde Plastic CNC Machining ODM OEM parts pom plastic raw material
(4) POM products have a high shrinkage rate and are easy to shrink or deform. POM has a high specific heat and high mold temperature (800-100 degrees Celsius), and it is essential to avoid burning your fingers as the product is very hot when removed from the mold.
(5) The POM shall be formed and treated under conditions of "medium pressure, medium speed, low material temperature and high mold temperature", and the mold temperature shall be controlled to form precision products.
(6) High mechanical strength and hardness
(1) POM does not need to be dried before processing, and it is best to preheat during processing (about 80 °C), which is good for product dimensional stability.
(2) The processing temperature of POM is very narrow (0 ~ 215 ℃), and it will decompose when it stays in the barrel for a little longer or the temperature exceeds 220 ℃, producing irritating formaldehyde gas.
(3) When the POM material is injected, the holding pressure should be larger (similar to the injection pressure) to reduce the pressure drop. The screw speed should not be too high, and the residual amount should be small;
How To Customize
Providing products to serve you better
NO.1 Mailing samples
Our engineers can measure the specifications and test
the materials to make an identical product based on
the sample you provide.
NO.2 Provide drawings
We support CAD drawings, PDF files, STP, STEP,X-T and
other 3D formats for customization and confidential
processing of products according to your needs.
NO.3 Only photos
If you only have photos and no detailed drawing samples
we can also process and make products for you if you
provide us with the detailed dimensions of your products.
Contact Person: admin