|Packing:||Wooden Case Packing||Feature:||High Precision|
|Shape:||According To Your Demand||OEM & ODM:||YES|
|Free Sample:||YES||Process:||Cnc Machining|
Polyformaldehyde Plastic CNC Machining Parts,
Solvent Resistance CNC Machining Parts
Polyformaldehyde Plastic CNC Machining ODM OEM parts pom plastic raw material
(1) The highest fatigue strength
(2) Good environmental resistance and organic solvent resistance
(3) Strong resistance to repeated impact, good electrical properties, good recovery, self-lubricity, good wear resistance, and excellent dimensional stability
(1) POM does not need to be dried before processing, and it is best to preheat during processing (about 80 °C), which is good for product dimensional stability.
(2) The processing temperature of POM is very narrow (0 ~ 215 ℃), and it will decompose when it stays in the barrel for a little longer or the temperature exceeds 220 ℃, producing irritating formaldehyde gas.
(3) When the POM material is injected, the holding pressure should be larger (similar to the injection pressure) to reduce the pressure drop. The screw speed should not be too high, and the residual amount should be small;
Contact Person: admin