|Name:||CNC Machining Ptfe Parts||Certification:||ISO9001, RoHS, Test Report, Ect.|
|MOQ:||10 Piece||Quality Control:||100% Inspection|
|Advantage:||One-stop Procurement||Free Sample:||YES|
|Drawing Formats:||CAD||Packing:||Wooden Box|
teflon plastic sheet,
CNC Machining teflon ptfe,
ptfe clear sheet
CNC Machining Precision Ptfe Plastic Sheet High Performance Plastics
CNC Machining Ptfe Plastic Parts Supply Chemical Equipment
Years of industry experience, support customization
Quality bearing the responsibility, reliable bearing heavy trust
◆ Plastic parts and materials (PTFE)
PTFE(Poly Tetra Fluoro Etylene) has excellent heat resistance (about -250 to 260℃), chemical resistance,abrasion resistance, and outstanding chemical resistance.
It also has water-repellent, non-adhesive properties, much better slidability than other plastics. The surface feels very smooth.
We can process the JIS-certified PTFE material into various shape such as plate, round bar, pipe. also welding and permeabilizing treatment.
Please send us drawings, pictures, or your preference conditions. We will respond quickly and give you the best answer.
All the product pictures on our website just show our machining capability and ranges. We offer machining service according to customer's drawings or samples.
|Product Name||CNC precision machined plastic PTFE parts|
|Surface finish||polishing/anodize/powder coating/zinc platedrome plated|
|File format||solidworks, pro/engineering, auto cad, pdf, jpg|
|Machining Equipment||CNC millinging machine, tuning machine, grinding machine|
|Used||auto, motorcycle, industry, agriculture, furniture, elevator|
Ptfe machined parts characteristics:
1. Weather resistance, the best aging life among plastics
2. Corrosion resistance, strong acid and alkali resistance, water and various organic solvents.
3. High lubrication, with the smallest coefficient of friction in plastics (0.04)
4. High temperature resistance, long-term use temperature is 200~260C.
5. Low temperature resistance, even if the temperature drops to -1960C, it can maintain 5% elongation.
6. It does not adhere, which is the smallest surface tension among solid materials, and does not adhere to any substance.
7. Excellent electrical performance. It is an ideal C-level insulating material. A thick layer of newspaper can block the high voltage of 1500V.
Contact Person: admin