Do you know what are the five elements of the injection molding process? And what are the applications of the injection molding? If you don’t know about them, following will introduce them for your understanding.
What are the five elements of the injection molding process?
1. Temperature: barrel temperature, material temperature, mold temperature, drying temperature, oil temperature, ambient temperature, etc.
2. Pressure: injection pressure, holding pressure, back pressure, demoulding pressure, mold opening pressure, mold clamping pressure, etc.
3. Time: injection molding time, holding time, cooling time, drying time, measurement delay time, etc.
4. Speed: injection speed, carriage return speed, mold opening and closing speed, demoulding speed, etc.
5. Position: measurement position, ejection position, mold opening position, etc.
Fields of application for in-mold injection molding
Household appliances: control panel for rice cooker, washing machine, microwave oven, air conditioner, refrigerator, etc.;
Automotive industry: dashboards, air conditioning panels, interior parts, lamp housings, signs, etc.;
Electronics industry: MP3, MP4 machines, computers, VCD, DVD, electronic notebooks, cameras and other decorative shells and signs;
Computer industry: keyboard, mouse cover;
Communication industry: mobile phone buttons, shells, window lenses;
Other industries: cosmetic boxes, gift boxes, decorative boxes, toys, plastic products, sports and leisure appliances, etc.
Contact Person: Action xu